All the ingredients for this DIY are things you can find in your pantry and if you don’t want to waste your precious coffee beans that is okay! Just use the coffee grounds from your morning coffee pot just make sure they are completely dried.
DIY Coffee Scrub
1 cup of Coffee grounds
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
½ cup of Olive Oil
½ cup of Avocado Oil
1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
- Exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin
- Tightens the skin
- Brightens the skin, if you have dull skin this will give you an amazing glow
- Reduces eye puffiness, when applied to the skin it constricts the blood vessels
under the skin and help reduce swelling
- Is packed with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it one of the holy grail oils for hair, skin and nails.
- Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants, making it useful for healing sun-damaged skin.
- Helps relieve dry and itchy skin.
- When applied increases production of collagen, this helps keep the skin plump and decreases the effects of aging.
- Plumps Skin
- Acne Treatment
- Sugar small Particles make an excellent exfoliant, used in a scrub it removes dead surface skin and reveals the glowing, healthy-looking skin underneath.